Keynote Presentation - 9:30 am - 10:00 am
With the economic environment changing daily many organisations are striving to drive business agility, drive down costs and speed up their cloud innovations. Data can often be a barrier to swift cloud migration and adoption. Gary will address how those barriers can be removed or mitigated.
- How do you take multi generational architectures and move them to the cloud?
- The need to simplify the massive complexity of moving new and legacy architectures.
- Those architectures are often handling a complex dance with data. To accelerate you need to simplify user access to that data so that your brightest minds can understand, tame and use it.
- Getting to the cloud is the first step, but to achieve internet scale your operations need to be automated. Your data needs to match the speed of automation.
- How do you wrangle vast amounts of data from disparate sources and technologies and make it available at speed to meet internet scale?
- Making data available at speed is an imperative.
- Data empowerment is key to rapid cloud innovation.
- Automation is key to achieving internet scale.
Gary Hallam, Global Channel Engagement, Delphix Software Ltd.
Delphix Software Ltd.